logo

logo

Monday 21 November 2016

The Launch

Yesterday we launched the website, whoop! Please visit and have a look around, theres much more on there than things to buy, even if its just a read of their purpose.
If you like what you see then please like us on facebook.

I wanted to share with you something that happened this morning. Its totally unrelated to the launch but in a way is a lot to do with what Ambient Aura is all about.

Early this morning I found myself driving on a motorway, it was just turning slighly less dark than the night, a sort of charcoal grey. The rain was coming down, well when I say down it was more like a few degree's off horizontal. It must have reached the ground eventally as the spray from the early morning traffic was everywhere and making visibility awful.
The rear lights and the constant breaking of cars in front added a red glow to everything, making the morning seem angry and impatient.

It was effecting my mood as I could sense the negativity of the monday morning commute mirrored in the driving conditions. At the time I was in the fast lane and contributing to the disgruntled chaos.

I took a deep breath and let myself fill with positive energy, its out there if you know where to look. I pulled over to the slow lane and started smiling. I had in that moment become detached, on onlooker in the negatively charged, impatient scene I was part of not a few seconds before.

I relaxed and watch, the break lights were slill flashing but now just seemed melancholy and the weather just another rainy day. I drove that way for several miles but felt relaxed and peaceful as I turned off at my junction.

When I thought about this as I drove to my destination it struck me as a perfect synergy to the detachment you feel when you have chosen a path where you are at one with your soul and spirit. The inner peace you get when you accept yourself for who and what you are. I'm glad I have and through Ambient Aura I hope we can help others find their path too.


No comments:

Post a Comment